The ParkStar Roller Skate Park Package combines Style, Performance, and Comfort all in one package at an affordable price.
The Bont ParkStar Roller Skate Park package takes the best of Bont innovation and turns it into a roller skate designed for Park Skating, Bowl Skating, Recreational Skating, and Street Skating.
With decades of manufacturing experience, the Bont ParkStar boot maintains our high standard of quality from start to finish. For example, did you know, our boots are made by hand using lasts that have been perfected since 1975? Additionally, we add anti-stretch material to our skate boots, ensuring your roller skate boots last longer. We even go the extra step to design our boots with an Anatomical Forefoot and Heel Shape to provide you with the best stability and comfort. Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor skating, these suede high ankle boots are ready for your next adventure!
Please note that the toe stop lock screw enters from the left side of the plate on both the right plate and left plate. Forcing the lock screw from the right side of the plate will damage the threads and void your warranty.Boot Features
- Base: Fiberglass
- Outer skin: Suede
- Liner: Suede-L
- Heel rise: 23mm internal hand formed
- Boot height: High ankle for added support
- Boot thickness: 1.4mm
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Size options: 1 -13
- Width: Cannot make in narrow or wide but the width is a bit wider than our standard width
Compatible Slide Blocks
- Any block that fits plates with a 20-degree kingpin will work with either of these plates